First American Bank FAB Remote Deposit
Remote Deposit gives you the ability to scan and transmit check images directly from your business site to the bank. We will install a program on a desktop computer at your business which is used in conjunction with a special scanner that you can lease through First American Bank. Together, the software and the scanner make up the necessary components that give you the ability to conveniently make deposits directly to the bank.
- Make deposits any time from the convenience of your office
- Save time preparing deposits
* Our program will create a virtual deposit ticke
* Our program will virtually endorse all items being deposited
- Cut out trips to the bank
* No paying employees to leave early and make deposits
* Decreases liability to business of having employee driving around with deposit items
* Cut out transportation costs to get your deposits to the bank
- Deposits accepted until 6:00 pm
- Still receive next-day availability items deposited
- Software and scanner are turnkey—and user-friendly
- Receive earlier notification of returned items—based on faster deposit time
- Remittance capabilities—customizable remittance capabilities for businesses with specific needs:
* Businesses with 1,000 or more checks deposited/month
* Businesses with remittance coupons or something that can be used in the
- Research capability
* Search checks you’ve deposited by check number, account number, routing number, and date deposited
Who can benefit?
- Large deposits
- High deposited check volume
- Multiple locations
- Multiple banking relationships
- Courier services
- Coupon remittance
What do you need?
Almost any up-to-date computer will have the necessary hardware and other requirements necessary for Remote Deposit.
- Intel® Pentium® 4 — 2.4 GHz Intel/AMD processor or greater (3.0 GHz recommended).
- 512 MB DDR RAM (1 GB recommended).
- 40 GB hard drive (with minimum of 10 GB available hard drive for storing images).
- SVGA video card (16 bit)
- 15” monitor (minimum) capable of 1024 x 768 resolution.
- USB v2.0 connection
- CD/DVD burner — for archiving images for permanent/long term storage
- Microsoft® Windows® 2000 or higher (Windows XP Pro recommended)
- 10/100 Mbps network card (powered connection recommended)
- High speed Internet access — for remote deposits to the bank, support, and future updates.
To learn more:
Contact your First American Bank Commercial Lender or Banker at:
Hudson - 715.381.8330 or toll free at 1.877.537.0531
St. Michael - 763.497.7777 or toll free at 1.800.337.1041